View Larger Map
COEGA Industrial Development Zone,
Port Elizabeth, SA.
More than 150 jobs to be offered for the project. Both experienced and fresh employees seeking jobs can apply online by filling out the career form.
SCRAP SUPPLIERS INVITED
Agni SA requires upto 120,000 tonnes of HMS 1&2, bundled and non-bundled LMS, car body bundles, shredded scrap and industrial waste scrap. In the second phase, by Jan 2014, the requirement is 240,000 tonnes per annum.
- Good year predicted for CDC with projects, jobs
THE Coega Development Corporation (CDC) says 2012
- Two more smelters in the pipeline for Coega
TWO multibillion-rand manganese smelters
- Coega steel plant jobs boost for Bay
IN one of the biggest jobs boosts for Nelson Mandela..
- Steel melter makes history
Three Port Elizabeth-based businessmen have established..
- 800 new jobs from R400m steel plant in Coega IDZ
A R400-MILLION steel plant is to be built ..
- AGNI Steel developing Coega plant
Three Port Elizabeth-based businessmen have "broken new ground" ..